It's time to wrap up another astrological year when the Sun moves into Pisces on February 19th, the last sign of the zodiac. Pisces Sun creates a wonderful opportunity for introspection before the active growing cycle begins in Aries. It brings much needed renewal.
And what do you do when something ends, before you begin again? Rest! That's why the Sun in Pisces is considered a time to dream and heal and regain strength before starting the new cycle. Pisces connects you to the vast ocean of the imaginable realm. Here you can relax and float in an endless sea of possibilities. Your soul can find creative and spiritual nourishment here. It's normal to feel more spiritual while the Sun is in Pisces. It's easier to tap into your intuition and we're more inclined to follow our instincts and surrender to something greater than the individual self. But it can also be a lazy, daydream-filled period, so we must keep our escapism tendencies in check.
Now is the time to pay attention to the images that rise to the surface of awareness from the depths of the unconscious. You especially want to listen to your dreams during this window. Take notes on any dreams that come during sleep or those you find yourself touching on in the daytime. What dreams are coming forward that are ready to be brought into reality?
Here's how to make the most of life with the Sun in Pisces:
- Spend time clearly imagining and feeling the life of your dreams.
- Pay attention to your dreams.
- Contemplate, pray, meditate, and visualize.
- Allow time to connect to your creative muse this month and bring an artistic creation forth.
- Ask yourself if you need to be more compassionate toward yourself or others. If so, how?
- Tune into how the watery flow of Pisces is moving through your life.